Explore ways to use AUTTO
AUTTO is powerful enough for any workflow, but easy enough for any team to use
Tell us what your challenge is and we can help you solve it.
It’s quick and easy to automate repetitive tasks, regardless of the size of your business. Create your own AUTTOs with our drag and drop workflows or let us create them for you.
Build what you need, no coding required As you build workflows – we’ll call them AUTTOs from now on – our visual editor automatically digitises the process your end user needs.
- Automate tasks within an hour with AUTTO’s simple visual editor.
- AUTTO’s drag and drop workflows need little training and are flexible enough to be customised for different uses.
- No training needed to use an AUTTO.
- If you prefer, we can build your AUTTOs for you.
Easy access to technology With our secure web-based service. You don’t need to install or download software.
- The only technical requirement to build and edit an AUTTO is a modern web browser.
- AUTTO doesn’t require a giant change or a lot of resource.
Don’t be constrained by time or place Create, access and share AUTTOs from anywhere, at any time.
- It’s easy to create customised online resources and easy for your end users to access and use from any device with an internet connection.
3 Steps to Automation.
How easy is it to build an AUTTO? We’ll show you with this quick example of an NDA:
1 | Design process
Define the steps you need to complete to achieve your process.
- Do you need to check with legal before sending out an NDA?
- If so, send them the company details and wait for the go-ahead.
- If you don’t need to check with legal, then open up Word and find the NDA template.
- Then, cut and paste the details into the template. If you need the contractors’ clause put it in- or if the NDA is for international use- make appropriate adjustments to the document.
- Once the document is ready, save it and email a copy as a PDF to the other party to be signed.
2 | Build workflow
Begin with a START action and add a form to collect information for the NDA
Use a Condition action to decide if the request is sent to the Legal Department
Edit the NDA template in Word adding conditions and data – making an AuttoDoc
3 | Publish
Once you’re happy with your AUTTOs you can preview, publish, and test it. When you publish the AUTTO, you can decide to make it:
- Invitation Required – if you need to secure it
- Registration Required – to know who has used the AUTTO
- Public – so anyone can use it (there are Terms if we need them)
In this example, the NDA is for private use, so let’s make it ‘invitation required.”
Once the AUTTO is published, it can be accessed with the AUTTO address. The AUTTO can be completely customised to match a company brand.
What do you want to do today?
Turn the complex steps of your existing process into simple actions and branches. The wide range of processes AUTTOs can be used for are limited only by your imagination. So far, our clients have used AUTTOs to automate:
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Employee onboarding
- Client care letters
- Risk assessments
- Partnership agreements
- Employee inductions
- Tenancy agreements
- Health and Safety compliance
- Shareholder agreements