The workplace is changing. Technology is constantly advancing, which has a profound effect on the workplace. Technological advancements not only create new job opportunities, but they also make existing jobs much easier. Take process automation and artificial intelligence (AI), for example. Implementation of process automation and AI technology gives companies a competitive advantage, reduces operative costs, and increases efficiency. Companies in a wide variety of industries can benefit from the use of intelligent automation and AI. Here are just a few industries that are flourishing due to their implementation of process automation
- Financial Services: Banks and other financial institutions are bogged down with repetitive processes. From transactions to applications, financial services are oftentimes slowed down due to the time-consuming task of processing these tasks manually. Repetitive process automation, as well as intelligent automation, has increased productivity and dropped costs for banks and financial institutions around the world.
- Insurance: The insurance industry is another business sector riddled with repetitive, time-consuming tasks. Two such tasks are underwriting and claims processing. Both of these tasks involve the collection of data from multiple sources. As one can imagine, this task can take quite a while. However, repetitive process automation can reduce operational capacity by 20-30%.
- Healthcare: There are many crucial administrative tasks to be
completelywhen working in the healthcare industry. Doing these tasks manually takes away time from nurses and doctors that could better be spent with their patients. The adoption of automation technology for tasks like adjudication, ordering supplies, reporting faulty medical equipment, and scheduling appointments hasmade the healthcare industry much more efficient.
- Manufacturing: There is much more to the manufacturing industry besides hands-on
labor. Supply chain procedures, quoting, invoicing, and accounts receivable are three daily manufacturing tasks that take both time and manpower. Manufacturers need to deal with suppliers, raw material providers, and more. By automating these processes, a company can increase production without hiring more people.
- Utility Companies: Companies that handle utilities such as gas, electric, and water could benefit from intelligence automation. Utility companies handle monetary transactions daily and can increase efficiency by automating these repetitive processes, along with debt recovery and customer service.
Intelligent automation can radically transform your entire company! Repetitive process automation, one type of workflow automation technology, can increase the efficiency, speed, and quality of tasks. At Autto, we believe that businesses of all sizes and across all industries should have access to automation technology. Our online platform allows you to automate repetitive processes easily with a flowchart-style interface. Whether you’re part of a small business, a medium-sized business, or you work for yourself – Autto is here to make your life easier.
Read Other Posts
Autto wins UK Government support to introduce office automation to the accountancy, insurance and legal services industriesAutto Grant Award UK Research and Innovation has recognised the importance of office automation to the service industry with the award of a UK...read more
What is office automation? Introduction Think of the average office job - how often do most of us perform the same sequence of tasks every week or every month? Even in the most varied of jobs, there is an element of dull, repetition and in admin heavy roles...read more
2019 promises to provide opportunities and risks for individuals in the LegalTech community. Here are six trends that we see impacting LegalTech this year.read more
Tech start-up Autto launches platform for easy office automation Tech start-up Autto launches platform for easy office automation Easy-to-use online platform enables SME's, legal and professional services to harness the power of automation5 February 2019,...read more
What is Autto?
Autto - workflow automation
Intelligent automation for legal, regulated and professional services
Autto is designed to remove the barriers to automating repetitive processes. From contract creation to approvals, surveys to compliance Autto is the simplest way to make everyday processes more efficient, more consistent, and to free up staff to focus on creating revenue.
Get more posts like these
Sign up to receive blog posts, useful information and our occasional, but informative newsletters in your email
To unsubscribe use the link in the email or contact email@example.com