The workplace is changing. Technology is constantly advancing, which has a profound effect on the workplace. Technological advancements not only create new job opportunities, but they also make existing jobs much easier. Take process automation and artificial intelligence (AI), for example. Implementation of process automation and AI technology gives companies a competitive advantage, reduces operative costs, and increases efficiency. Companies in a wide variety of industries can benefit from the use of intelligent automation and AI. Here are just a few industries that are flourishing due to their implementation of process automation
- Financial Services: Banks and other financial institutions are bogged down with repetitive processes. From transactions to applications, financial services are oftentimes slowed down due to the time-consuming task of processing these tasks manually. Repetitive process automation, as well as intelligent automation, has increased productivity and dropped costs for banks and financial institutions around the world.
- Insurance: The insurance industry is another business sector riddled with repetitive, time-consuming tasks. Two such tasks are underwriting and claims processing. Both of these tasks involve the collection of data from multiple sources. As one can imagine, this task can take quite a while. However, repetitive process automation can reduce operational capacity by 20-30%.
- Healthcare: There are many crucial administrative tasks to be
completelywhen working in the healthcare industry. Doing these tasks manually takes away time from nurses and doctors that could better be spent with their patients. The adoption of automation technology for tasks like adjudication, ordering supplies, reporting faulty medical equipment, and scheduling appointments hasmade the healthcare industry much more efficient.
- Manufacturing: There is much more to the manufacturing industry besides hands-on
labor. Supply chain procedures, quoting, invoicing, and accounts receivable are three daily manufacturing tasks that take both time and manpower. Manufacturers need to deal with suppliers, raw material providers, and more. By automating these processes, a company can increase production without hiring more people.
- Utility Companies: Companies that handle utilities such as gas, electric, and water could benefit from intelligence automation. Utility companies handle monetary transactions daily and can increase efficiency by automating these repetitive processes, along with debt recovery and customer service.
Intelligent automation can radically transform your entire company! Repetitive process automation, one type of workflow automation technology, can increase the efficiency, speed, and quality of tasks. At Autto, we believe that businesses of all sizes and across all industries should have access to automation technology. Our online platform allows you to automate repetitive processes easily with a flowchart-style interface. Whether you’re part of a small business, a medium-sized business, or you work for yourself – Autto is here to make your life easier.
Read Other Posts
List of legaltech events – add events to your calendar by scanning the QR code. Hope you find it useful.read more
How do you scale up your small business without adding more headcount? Could Autto - our new easy-to-use automation platform be the answer? It’s not easy scaling up a small business, I’ve been fortunate enough to have done it successfully, but have the extra...read more
Try the first online platform to automate everyday office processes and documents With Autto businesses save time by automating repetitive office processes, giving everyone more time to spend on the more fulfilling, profit-making part of their jobs. Instead of...read more
Learn how Autto is creating an intelligent automation platform to enable small businesses to stay competitive
Learn how Autto is creating an intelligent automation platform to enable small businesses to stay competitive Imagine never having to do the boring repetitive parts of your work. No longer having to write the same reports, not sending the same emails, not...read more
What is Autto?
Autto - workflow automation
Intelligent automation for legal, regulated and professional services
Autto is designed to remove the barriers to automating repetitive processes. From contract creation to approvals, surveys to compliance Autto is the simplest way to make everyday processes more efficient, more consistent, and to free up staff to focus on creating revenue.
Get more posts like these
Sign up to receive blog posts, useful information and our occasional, but informative newsletters in your email
To unsubscribe use the link in the email or contact firstname.lastname@example.org